Friday, March 27, 2015

The first ever Chickenpants Customer Appreciation Day of Awesomeness is here!

Chickenpants Customer Appreciation Day!
Today is that day! And what exactly does that mean?
WELL.
I really wanted to create a way to say thank you to everyone who has supported my shop this last year. But any one thing I thought of didn't seem like quite enough, so I combined them all. Here goes:
Customer Appreciation Day card writing
1. I have mailed handwritten thank you notes to everyone who purchased something from me in the past year.

2. I stopped making Chickenpants Babies a while ago. I released their pattern into the wild. Making them just got to be too much. However, I keep getting asked about them. "When are you going to make more?" The answer is
RIGHT NOW!
Chickenpants Babies (and friends!)
I have made a very limited batch of them, and some Puginpants and Piginpants and Bunnypants babies. They're all in the shop right this minute! Go go go!
A sample of the prints that could be tucked into YOUR order!
3. I will be tucking a FREE, signed, limited edition Chickenpants mini print into all orders placed today over $30. It will be chosen at random.

4. And finally, the sale. 25% off almost everything in the shop, today only.

Thank you all for supporting my weird creative endeavors, through buying stuff, sharing stuff I post, commenting, etc etc. I truly appreciate all of it! You guys keep me going. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Claire

3 comments:

HyperCITY Retail Stores said...

wow such cute toys, plus like the blogs , being a adult I still love toys.

Unknown said...

So cute toys. :) Loved them. It looks so softy. My little daughter will definitely like it. She loves ride on pony toy & keeps on running with that around the house. But i believe that kids should learn to play with different kinds of toys and should not stick to one. So i;ll buy her this. :)

oyuncak said...

Thanks for information

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin